· Decathlon Purpose ——
“Together, create desirability and make the pleasure and benefits of sport accessible to everyone”
Involving all sports under one roof, DECATHLON promotes accessibility to the sport:
· Accessibility by price while maintaining a high exigency on the development of the quality of our products. Simple stores, optimal logistics, efficient organizations and an ongoing commitment to control costs and allow us to decrease regularly the prices for our products.
· Accessibility by a wide range of sports products.
Our own brands called Passion Brands such as Quechua, b'Twin, Kipsta, Nabaiji…that generate loyalty thanks to their value for money ratio: safety, use, style, instruction for use, availability…
The famous International sport brands
Products to practice sports from the cheapest to top quality
· Beyond these products, DECATHLON also offers many services to repair the sport equipment. And also a customer card, the gift card...(cf the details about our services)
· A fast and pleasant store thanks to self informed choice and assistance from helpful and friendly sports sales assistants
· Decathlon propose sport event in the store or in the free playground. These free events allow our customers to discover sports and have fun, and speak with other sports enthusiast
· Finally, Decathlon China, it is above all 4,000 people passionate about sports that contribute daily to the satisfaction of our customers and are the primary asset of the Company.
· Decathlon History
Michel Leclerq creates DECATHLON
Creation of the International Training school
Creation of « DECATHLON production »
Opening in Milan (Italy)
Creation of the first two“Passion” brands: Quechua and Tribord
Opening in Sao Paulo (Bresil)
Opening in Turkey and Czech Republic
100 stores opened in China