First order anniversary gift!
$50 GIFT CARD FOR THE MONTH OF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE
What is first order anniversary?
The month in which you placed your first order (e.g. if your first order is August 21st 2018, August will always be your anniversary month).
Where can you check your first order date?
Eligible users will receive emails with their gift cards on the first week of each month. You can also:
Go to https://www.decathlon.com.hk/ > Log in to your account > go to your account page > my orders > click the last page or scroll to the bottom to find your first order.
How do you receive your code?
You will receive the code via email on the first week of your first order anniversary month.
Within 30 days after receiving, you can use this $50 Gift Card for online and offline order over $300.
Terms and conditions
1. This offer is organised by Decathlon Hong Kong Company Limited (“Decathlon HK”) and shall continue until 31st December 2021.
2. Only members of Decathlon HK Membership Programme are allowed to participate (except Business Members).
3. A gift card will be given to a member whose 1st online purchase was made in any previous October, November or December (i.e. the year of 2020 or before).
4. The gift card will provide the member with a one-off $50 deduction for online purchase of Decathlon HK’s own products on the official website or mobile application of Decathlon HK in the sum of HK$300 or above.
5. This offer and the gift card cannot not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
6. The gift card will be redeemable within one (1) calendar month from the date of receiving it.
7. The gift card shall only be used by the member to whom the gift card is addressed.
8. If a member is entitled to the gift card, it will be sent to the member via email in or before the first week of that month.
9. Subject to the terms and conditions of Decathlon HK, the gift card should be returned to Decathlon HK immediately when a refund is initiated by the member.
10. Any decision made by Decathlon HK in respect of this offer and these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
11. Members shall not assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of all or any of their rights under this offer and these terms and conditions.
12. These terms and conditions are prepared in English and Chinese. In case of any conflict or discrepancy between the two versions, the English version shall prevail.