Fitness | Home workout ideas with bands and dumbbells + Tips for a speedy recovery
How to get the same workout at home? All you need is a Elastic band and a dumbbell to work like a gym to build toned muscles. Remember to choose the right massage tools after home workout.
Let's check out our exercises demonstration and recovery advices.
Decathlon offers different levels of elastic bands, so you can choose your own suitable bands base on your level.
Choosing the right type of massage tools which can effectively relieve muscle soreness when you finish your workout routine.
Let's diversify your training and follow our demostration!
1. GOBLET SQUAT
- Target muscles: Glutes & legs muscle groups
- Breakdown: Stand with your feet inside the band, criss-cross the band onto the dumbbell. Hold the dumbbell vertically at chest level. With your chest up, brace your core and squat. Drive through your feet to return to standing. Keep your back straight the whole time.
2. BEND-OVER ROW
- Target muscles: Arms & back muscle groups
- Breakdown: Stand in the middle of the band with the feet at shoulder-width and attach each end with the handle of the dumbbell. Bend slightly at the knees and lean forward. Maintain a braced core and flat back throughout. Pull the handles of the resistance band back and bring your elbows back across your body.
3. CHEST PRESS
- Target muscles: Chest and arms
- Breakdown: Run the band under the bench and attach each end with the handle of the dumbbell. Lie on the bench and press the dumbbells towards the ceiling. Remember not to let the elbows flare out.
4. TRICEPS EXTENSION
- Target muscles: Tricep muscles
- Breakdown: Run the band under the bench and attach each end with the handle of the dumbbell. Lie on the bench and hold the dumbbells with a neutral grip aside of your ears. Then, extend your arms straight up towards the ceiling.
The Benefits of a Post-Workout Massage
Trainings your muscles will produce some lactic acid in that body area, so they feel soft and weak, even sore when you finished your daily workout.
If you want to release the lactic acid from your body, choose the right type of massage tool to relief the pain.