Treat your heart well
Get a $100 E-gift card upon purchase of selected fitness cardio and home gym equipment.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
From 29 November 2021 (Monday) to 12 December 2021 (Sunday), a free E-gift card with a face value of HKD$100 will be given for every online purchase of a featured technical fitness product (please refer to the bottom of the page).
Featured fitness equipment
Adequate aerobic exercise training is essential for a strong body. Therefore, we have selected popular exercise bikes, cross trainers, rowing machines, weight benches, weight training racks, etc for intermediate to advanced sports users, allowing you to build a home gym and exercise with ease.
How can I receive the e-gift card?
You will receive the E-gift card via email by 31 December 2021.
E-gift card details
Each E-gift card is valid for 2 years. You can use it for all products and services in one or more online or in-store transactions.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. This event is organised by Decathlon Hong Kong Company Limited (“Decathlon HK”). The promotion period starts at 12AM on 29th November 2021 and ends at 11:59PM on 12nd December.
2. During the promotion period, every online purchase of a featured technical fitness product (please refer to the list below) will be eligible to redeem one E-gift card with a face value at HKD$100 for free.
3. E-Gifts cards will be sent by email by 31st December 2021. Please make sure the email address provided in the purchase order is accurate.
4. E-gift cards are valid for 2 years and are non-exchangeable for cash. Please refer to here for the terms and conditions.
5. Subject to the terms and conditions of Decathlon HK, the e-gift card(s) should be returned to Decathlon HK immediately when a refund is initiated by the participant of this event.
6. Decathlon HK has the sole discretion to determine participants' eligibility, gifts and any dates and time in relation to this event.
7. Decathlon HK reserves the final right to suspend, modify or terminate this event and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, the decision of Decathlon HK shall be final.
8. Participants of this event shall not assign, transfer or otherwise dispose of all or any of their rights under this offer and these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions are prepared in English and Chinese. In case of any conflict or discrepancy between the two versions, the English one shall prevail.