TRY BEFORE YOU BUY-
Inflatable Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards
Introducing Test & Buy Service for Inflatable Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards.
Want to explore the local shores in a new perspective with friends this Summer? Try our Test & Buy Service for Inflatable Kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards, enjoy the sea adventure as many times as you want!
Get your $399 back when you purchase any Kayak or Stand Up Paddle Board within 3 months after testing
Whether you're going solo with a group, find all your kayaking essentials right here. We offer 1-3 persons inflatable kayaks, paddles, waterproof bags and more accessories. Grab and go explore the local shores.
Glide on water over the horizon with a stand up paddle board! Decathlon offers inflatable SUP, buoyancy aid and other accessories for you to explore the shores of Hong Kong in a whole new perspective.
Terms and conditions
1.The equipment shall only be used by a member of the Company who is at the age of 18 or above. Any person who is under the age of 18 shall only be allowed to use the equipment under guidance by an adult who is skilled at swimming.
2.The User shall be responsible his or her own safety and property. The Company and its directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (“the Persons”) are not responsible or liable for any loss of property whatsoever, and to the fullest extent as permitted by the relevant laws and regulations, the Persons are not responsible or liable for the User’s injury or death. 3.Testing fees and a deposit in the sum of HK$500 deposit shall be paid to the Company.
Please refer to the price list below.
4. The Company will give first priority to reserved Users. If there is no reservation, it will be put in a waiting list.
5.The User shall inspect the equipment before testing and using the equipment from the Company for ensuring the equipment’s operation.
6. When taking part in water activities, the User shall wear suitable clothing and gear (such as swimming suits, swimming trunks, spectacle bands, sun caps, light, fit, breathable
long-sleeved clothes); and toe and heel-protected rubber shoes suitable for water sports (slippers or sandals are not allowed), and life jackets or buoyancy aids.
7.Do not overload and randomly adjust the pre-set devices in the boat. Also, do not conduct activities under poor visibility, rapid current or offshore strong wind without any shelter.
8. Users must return all hired equipment to the Company (Tseung Kwan O Store). Should there be any damage or loss, users must report to the Company, which reserves the right to claim damages against any User whose improper use of the equipment has resulted in damage or loss of the equipment.
9. The User shall compensate the Company according to the penalty price list if there is any damage or do not clean the equipment after use. Please refer to the price list below.
10. Testing fees may be returned if the user purchases Kayak/SUP from the Company in its brick-and-mortar store within 3 months within three (3) months from the date of this Agreement. 11. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of the Company.