The Terms and Conditions shall not be applicable to any persons or entities who/which are not dealing as consumers, which may include B2B members, persons who purchased the product(s) for purposes which do not correspond to reasonable individual or household needs (subject to the Assessment (as defined below)), companies, professionals, businesses, NGOs, clubs, schools or government bodies.
We reserve the right to change the terms under the Terms and Conditions at any time. Revised versions of the terms shall appear on our website and are rendered effective immediately. Continued use of our website upon any such changes signifies your consent to or acceptance of such changes.
To the fullest extent as permitted by the relevant laws and regulations, should any dispute, inconsistency or controversy arise, Decathlon Hong Kong retains the right to accept or refuse the request for refund or exchange, and this decision shall be final.
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Order Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days after the date of the Order Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances or Public Holidays. Business account orders are subject to individual approval, hence their delivery date may vary case by case.
Your order will be delivered to the delivery address within Hong Kong (subject to the restrictions in the paragraph below) you specify when placing your order, unless you opt (where available) to collect it from your local Decathlon store. A list of available delivery options will be displayed when you check out your order on Decathlon.com.hk. The options shown will vary based on the items in your basket, their size, weight, the destination address and the day & time when the order is confirmed. If you opt for Click & Collect at our stores, please take with you the order number and confirmation SMS or email, along with some form of identification with a picture (such as an ID card or a passport).
Orders cannot be delivered to PO Box, similar addresses or locations that require queuing up for pick up or delivery, such as the airport, restricted areas, warehouses, areas where trucks are prohibited, etc.. Products within the same order cannot be delivered to different addresses.
We offer a variety of couriers for product deliveries. It is not possible to specify a precise time at which a delivery will take place. Please note that the courier may require deliveries to be signed for.
Deliveries will be made to your door provided that there is a lift service to your premises. If no lift service is available at your premises, the courier will charge you an additional fee for each floor except the ground floor. For details of the additional fee, please contact the courier.
Subject to the terms herein,
Decathlon member : can return and seek refund (“Return & Refund”) or exchange the product(s) (“Exchange”) (collectively, “Refund/Exchange”) which was/were purchased from Decathlon Hong Kong’s site (“Online Purchase”) or in Decathlon stores in Hong Kong (“In-Store Purchase”) within 365 days of the purchase.
Non-Decathlon member: can only request an Exchange in respect of product(s) which was/were purchased In-Store Purchase within 30 days of the purchase.
Not with standing anything to the contrary, if there is any damage to our product delivered to you in case of an Online Purchase, regardless of whether you are a Decathlon member or Non-Decathlon member, you undertake to notify us of the damage in writing within twenty-four (24) hours from the time of delivery of the products failing which we may assume that there is no damage to the aforesaid product.
Subject to the foregoing, save where there is product quality issue, each product is allowed Refund/Exchange once only, such product for Refund/Exchange must be in a saleable condition. Further, the original packaging and labelling must be presented upon the Refund/Exchange. Our Decathlon team will carry out the assessment of the conditions of the product(s) in question (“Assessment”) and will reserve the right at its sole and absolute discretion to determine whether the requested Refund/Exchange can be accepted.
We will not accept Return & Refund or Exchange (where applicable) of the following products:
- Products not meeting the criteria for “365 or 30-day Refund/Exchange” (as the case may be);
- Perishable or personalized products, gas canisters and personal safety equipment;
- Products that were/are used without paying due regard to the instructions and/or directions provided by the user manual or attached or affixed to the packing or the product itself (as the case may be);
- Products that were/are damaged due to use for longer than service life or improper purpose
- Products which exhibit material differences from their original condition; and
- Products with unclean appearance.
(A) Subject to your entitlement, if you wish to process the Return & Refund in one of our stores, please identify whether the purchase is an In-Store Purchase or Online Purchase.
- For In-Store Purchase(s), bring the product(s) you wish to return to any Decathlon stores in Hong Kong along with your Member ID and/or the proof of purchase (either a receipt or a formal invoice which identifies the product(s) unequivocally). If the purchase is made with a credit card, bring also the same card.
In the event that you fail to produce and present the proof of purchase (either a receipt or a formal invoice which identifies the product(s) unequivocally) at the time of request for Return & Refund, we will not be able to process your request.
- For Online Purchase(s), bring the product(s) you wish to return to any Decathlon stores in Hong Kong along with your Member ID or the email address or the phone number of your membership account used for the purchase.
Based on the Assessment (subject to the limitations referred to in Refund/Exchange Eligibility Criteria), our Decathlon team will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether the product(s) may be eligible for a refund. In case of an accepted Return & Refund, we will make the full refund of the purchase price through the same means of payment at the time of purchase of the returned product(s).
(B) Subject to your entitlement, if you wish to process the Return & Refund by courier to us the product(s) purchased from an Online Purchase:
1. Login to your Decathlon Account and apply for a refund.
2. Send the product(s) you wish to return in its original packing to one of our Decathlon stores in Hong Kong.
3. Based on the Assessment (subject to the limitations referred to in Refund/Exchange Eligibility Criteria), our Decathlon team will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether the product(s) may be eligible for a refund. In case of an accepted Return & Refund, we will make the full refund of the purchase through the same means of payment at the time of purchase of the returned product(s). Where it becomes impossible or commercially impracticable to make the refund through the same means, such refund, shall, with regard to the then circumstances and at Decathlon’s sole and absolute discretion, be made through other suitable alternative means. The request for Return & Refund will be processed within two (2) to five (5) working days upon our receipt of the returned product(s).
IMPORTANT: In the event that Decathlon, after carrying out the Assessment, concludes that your Return & Refund request cannot be accepted, we will send you an email to inform you of the unsuccessful Return & Refund request (“Refusal Email”). We will keep the product(s) to which such request relates for two (2) weeks from the date of the Refusal Email for you to collect it. Where the product(s) is/are not yet collected from us within this two-week period, we reserve a right to levy a charge on the storage of the product(s) and you will be required to bear any costs incurred by us directly or indirectly arising from, in relation to or in connection with the late collection.
Decathlon members and non-Decathlon members may submit a request for an Exchange within 365 days and 30 days of the purchase respectively. Both Decathlon and non-Decathlon members must follow the steps of the Exchange procedure listed below.
1. Bring the product(s) you wish to Exchange to any Decathlon store in Hong Kong within 365 days (for Decathlon members) or 30 days (for non-Decathlon members) coupled with the proof of purchase (either receipt or a formal invoice which identifies the product(s) unequivocally).
In the event that you fail to produce and present the proof of purchase (either a receipt or a formal invoice which identifies the product(s) unequivocally) at the time of request for Exchange, we will not be able to process your request.
2. Based on the Assessment (subject to the limitations referred to in Refund/Exchange Eligibility Criteria), our Decathlon team will, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine whether the product(s) may be eligible for an Exchange.
3. In case of an accepted Exchange, product(s) of the same model and of substantially the same color and size will be exchanged (subject to availability of stock).
To the fullest extent permissible by the relevant laws and regulations, we shall not accept any Exchange request of product(s) by way of sending the product(s) to us by courier, even if you are a Decathlon member. In other words, any person who seeks to submit his/her Exchange request must visit any of our Decathlon Hong Kong stores.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed to be severed from the Terms and Conditions and will not cause the remainder of the Terms and Conditions to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, and in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, there will be added as part of the Terms and Conditions one or more provisions as similar in terms as may be legal, valid and enforceable under the applicable law.
The Terms and Conditions are prepared in English and Chinese. In case of conflict between the two versions, the former shall prevail.
Since some geolocation cookies may be associated with postal addresses, our geolocation
service partner offering this service, Web Geo Services, is data controller for the resulting
processing of data.
You can contact it as follows: Web Geo Services – Consumer Services – 19 rue de la
République, 34000 Montpellier
You can contact its data protection officer at: email@example.com
This data is processed for the following purposes: to geo-locate you in order to provide you
with certain features of our sites and/or our services and/or those of other Web Geo Services
customers using its geolocation technology, such as sending you the addresses of the shops
and/or collection points nearest you and their opening days and hours.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent. This data is not subsequently
communicated by WGS.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, this cookie is valid for a maximum of 13
months. At the end of this period, the information banner will again be displayed to request
You may exercise your right to access, correct, delete and manage the portability of your
data and to restrict or oppose its processing by Web Geo Services by contacting them at
one of the above addresses.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by visiting:
By withdrawing your consent, all data acquired so far will be deleted, no new data will be
collected and you will no longer benefit from localised services or offers.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (CNIL in France).