Why is this Comfort+ sports bra designed for low-impact activities?
This sports bra is suitable for low-impact fitness activities* (yoga, stretching, strength training, etc.). Designed for smaller busts. This model features slits to insert foam pads.
*Reduces impacts by 15% compared to a regular bra when doing low-impact activities
Why wear a sports bra?
When working out, your breasts are put through more stress and impacts than during your daily activities. Your breasts can weigh three to five times more than their usual weight, depending on the level of intensity of your workout and the impacts.
However, plenty of women do sport with a regular everyday bra that provides insufficient support. A sports bra limits movement and impacts on the breasts.
Whatever your bust size, movements and impacts stretch the skin and ligaments, and without proper support, you might feel pain and your breasts might undergo premature sagging.
And yet, too much support can also be detrimental in the long term: it must be perfectly suited to your bust size and the intensity of the impacts.
The aim is to protect your bust without altering natural breast movement.
Choosing the right support for your sport
Find the model with the right level of support suitable for your sports activity:
- low- (yoga, stretching, muscle strengthening, etc.),
- medium- (fitness dance, cardio training)
- or high-impact (step, treadmill, trampoline, etc.).
We recommend you match the level of bust support to your sport/fitness activity. For example, don't wear a sports bra designed for high-impact sports if it isn't needed, but protect your bust whilst maintaining as much natural breast movement as possible.
Choosing the right size
The right size ensures good support and a comfortable fit.
To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement:
* Measure yourself without a bra on.
* Use a mirror.
* Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back towards the bottom of your shoulder blades.
* Bring the tape measure across the fullest part of your bust. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement.
You can then check this measurement against the size chart.
How are DOMYOS bras designed?
Our models are designed to increase comfort and help prevent health problems:
* we do not use underwiring (risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes)
* we minimise seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing)
* we use components that wick perspiration away from the body (improves the level of comfort and considerably lowers the risk of chafing).
How are DOMYOS bras tested?
All our models are verified in our labs using our bust support test (measures the decrease in acceleration of the breasts during sports). They are rated and categorised:
1 : light support
3: medium support
5: superior support
* Our fitness bras guarantee a reduction in the acceleration of the bust compared with a regular bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
Are products tested before being sold?
Of course! All our fabrics must successfully pass rigorous lab tests to ensure your comfort and safety. We test them for colourfastness, resistance to repeated washing, perspiration wicking and more. We call these our "torture tests".
And after that? Is that it?
No, there's more. We then have sports users put our products through the ringer. We listen to and analyse their feedback to fix what needs to be improved. And only then is your sports clothing ready!
What if I'm not satisfied with my product?
You have 365 days to return your product to any DECATHLON store if it does not meet your expectations (although, maybe not straight after a workout...). You can also try out products for 7 days for free (by preauthorising your debit/credit card which will then be charged after 7 days) in order to be sure, when you make your purchase, you have the product you want!