WHY USE A ROWING MACHINE?
Rowing is an effective all-round activity
- cardiovascular work for heart health and to develop endurance.
- toning and strengthening the muscles of the whole body. It works the shoulders, arms, back and abs as well as the thighs and the calves.
Rowing is the perfect complement to your favourite sport to stay in shape or push your limits!
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother and more pleasant the rowing motion.
THE CONSOLE AND ITS DISPLAY
To guide you through your workouts, the console on the Domyos 120 rowing machine includes 6 functions:
1. Stroke rate (count/min)
2. Distance covered (km or miles)
3. Calorie expenditure (Kcal)
4. Workout time (MM:ss)
5. Number of strokes (count)
6. 500 metre split estimates (MM:ss)
In addition, the built-in tablet holder is perfect to make your workouts more fun and get you on the rowing machine every day.
TIPS FOR FOLDING YOUR ROWING MACHINE
Your rowing machine folds and unfolds with a single movement thanks to its simple, ingenious locking system!
EASY TO MOVE
Front wheels to move it and level compensators at the back.
TIPS FOR MORE COMFORT
To optimise your comfort, we recommend placing your rowing machine on a Domyos training mat. This mat helps to:
- optimise the stability of the product when in use,
- reduce vibrations and noise, and
- protect your floor.
PRODUCT/BOX WEIGHT AND SIZE
Product dimensions: 184 x 65 x 51.5 cm
Product weight: 28 kg
Box size: 121 x 33 x 56 cm
Box weight: 30.5kg
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
2 years on parts and labour
5 years on metal parts
You can find all our tips for maintaining and repairing your product under OUR SERVICES, at the bottom of this product file.
2 years (parts and labour). 5 years (metallic frame). Spare parts available for 10 years.