CLUBS THAT REFLECT YOUR SIZE
It is the distance between the ground and your hands which determines the length of your clubs. And having spent some time studying your arms, we discovered that you can be tall with short arms, or small with long arms.
Let’s put an end to preconceived ideas:
- Women should play with shorter clubs
- Men should play with longer clubs
- Short people should play with short clubs
- Tall people should play with long clubs
2 SHAFT LENGTHS
We have therefore come up with 2 lengths of club that meet the needs of 90% of golfer player morphologies.
We adapt your clubs to reflect your morphology and not the other way round.
Our research has enabled us to define two shaft lengths:
- Size 1 if your hand/ground distance is less than 78.5cm
- Size 2 if your hand/ground distance is more than 78.5cm
2 GRIP SIZES
The grip fitted on the Inesis 500 clubs also reflects the length of the club:
Size 1 undersize grip on size 1 shafts
Size 2 standard grip on size 2 shafts
TECHNICAL FEATURES / 500 MS RIGHT HANDER SIZE 1 3 WOOD
Weight of the size 1 grip: 44 grams
Length: 26.5 cm
Diameter: 2.6 cm
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
You can easily measure your size at home using the following method. That's Albert and Samuel in the video. And if they can do it, so can you! ;)
WHY PLAY WITH CLUBS THAT REFLECT YOUR SIZE?
Playing with clubs that are the correct length ensures that you have a natural and comfortable swing position for hitting the ball far and straight.
And remember that it’s not because you’re playing with short clubs that you’ll get round the course in a short amount of time. In fact, with the right length club, you hit your ball further because you strike the ball more towards the centre of the club face.
CLUBS THAT REFLECT YOUR SWING SPEED
3 shafts for 3 speeds.
We carried out a study into a 100 golfers which allowed us to split the swings of intermediate players into 3 groups:low, medium, and high speed.
For each speed, we selected the shaft that will provide the best distance/accuracy ratio.
The 500 MEDIUM SPEED 3 wood is equipped with the ELEMENT CHROME 5F3 graphite shaft.It weighs 58 grams.
This shaft allows for quick swings for penetrating ball flight
HOW TO FIND OUT WHICH SWING SPEED YOU HAVE?
By asking just one simple question: you’re on the fairway 135 metres from the flag, which club do you choose?
- no° 5 iron, hybrid, driver: you have a SLOW SWING SPEED
- iron 6 or 7: you have a MEDIUM SWING SPEED
-iron 8 or below: you have a FAST SWING SPEED
WHY PLAY WITH CLUBS THAT REFLECT YOUR SWING SPEED?
With a shaft that reflects your swing speed, you will achieve optimal ball height and distance.
- A shaft that is too rigid for your swing speed will not have enough give on impact: you will find it harder to get the ball off the ground and lose out in terms of distance.
- A shaft that is too flexible for your swing speed will have too much give on impact: your ball trajectories are too high and you will have the impression of not really knowing where the club head is during your swing.
A WORD FROM ALBERT, PRODUCT MANAGER OF THE 3 500 WOOD
"The 3 Wood is a strategic club that replaces the driver when teeing off on the holes where precision is more important than distance"