How is this 900 sports bra designed for high-impact activities?
This 900 sports bra with superior support* is suitable for high-impact fitness activities (step, trampoline, treadmill running, etc.). The push-up cups provide maximum support and a flattering look. The muscle back features technical, ventilated fabric for moisture management. *Reduces impacts by 46% compared to a regular bra when doing high-impact activities
Its adjustment system
Several adjustment options: front zip to help put it on, notches to adjust the mesh's tension and support, hooks on the front to adjust it to the correct width, and adjustable straps for a better fit
Cups made from spacer (3D mesh) fabric to hug the breasts while keeping the bra light and comfortable. The special fabric wicks perspiration very quickly
Layered back for a feminine look
A sports must-have:
When working out, your breasts are put through more stress and impacts than during your daily activities. They are subject to movements and bouncing that can create a force of up to five times their actual weight. Wearing a sports bra provides both the support and comfort you need when doing a physical activity.
Protect your breasts:
No matter your cup size or age, your breasts suffer a lot of impacts during exercise. As fragile organs supported almost exclusively by your skin, they need specialist support. If you just wear a normal bra with less support, it could lead to pain and, over time, to sagging. A sports bra is just as important as your other sports clothes and shoes, protecting your chest from impacts.
Three levels of support depending on your sport:
- Low support (yoga, stretching, muscle strengthening, etc.) for activities where the breasts will not move much.
- Medium support (fitness dancing, cardio training, etc.) for moderate, non-repeated bouncing.
- High support (step, running, trampolining, etc.) for activities involving intensive movements.
Choosing the right size
The right size ensures good support and a comfortable fit.
To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement:
* Measure yourself without a bra on.
* Use a mirror.
* Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back towards the bottom of your shoulder blades.
* Bring the tape measure across the fullest part of your bust. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement.
You can then check this measurement against the size chart.
How are DOMYOS bras designed?
Our models are designed to increase comfort and help prevent health problems:
* we do not use underwiring (risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes)
* we minimise seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing)
* we use components that wick perspiration away from the body (improves the level of comfort and considerably lowers the risk of chafing).
How are DOMYOS bras tested?
All our products are verified in our in-house labs in France using our bust support test (measures the decrease in acceleration of the breasts during sports).
They are rated and categorised:
1 : light support
3: medium support
5: superior support
* Our fitness bras guarantee a reduction in the acceleration of the bust compared with a regular bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
Are products tested before being sold?
Of course! All our fabrics must successfully pass rigorous lab tests to ensure your comfort and safety. We test them for colourfastness, resistance to repeated washing, perspiration wicking and more. We call these our "torture tests".
And after that? Is that it?
No, there's more. We then have sports users put our products through the ringer. We listen to and analyse their feedback to fix what needs to be improved. And only then is your sports clothing ready!