Racket weight: 76 g
Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys and counter-attacks.
Racket balance: Headlight (291MM)
A badminton racket balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Head light, for control
Racket flex: Soft
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
High Modulus Carbon
The Japanese carbon fiber used for the 900 racket range is the most rigid currently available on the market. It provides incredible stability and great bounce on impact.
Ultra Slim Shaft
The innovative "Ultra Slim Shaft" 0.66 cm shaft results in a more aerodynamic shaft for improved speed and power.
Elliptic Aero Frame
The innovative "Elliptic Aero Frame" revamps the frame shape to make it more aerodynamic for greater speed and stiffness.
Table Rolling Carbon Fiber
The table rolling carbon weaving process, which improves the overall resistance of the racket and the stability of the racket.
The racket frame will be guaranteed for 2 years except for string.