Our main fabric has a white coating to ensure UPF 50+ sun protection.
Caution: Since some UV rays pass directly or indirectly through the front of the tent, we advise you to protect your skin.
We have reduced our environmental impact on this product
Our commitment to consume less water with this product:
Textile dyeing requires a lot of water but also produces waste water from the dye baths. To reduce our environmental impact, we use a mass pigmentation process for the main fabric that involves adding the colour pigments when the yarn itself is produced.
Living space and dimensions
Perfect for sheltering up to 4 people, 2 adults and 2 kids. Whether seated or laid out, the groundsheet will protect you from the ground (moisture, dirt, roughness).
See through the sides with the 2 ventilated fabric windows.
Max shelter height: 1.15 m
Shelter width: 1.7 m maximum width
Shelter depth: 1.1 m (on the ground)
Once unfolded, the shelter forms a 1.9 sqm rectangle on the ground.
Pitching and dismantling
All-in-one pre-assembled 2 pole structure. We recommend that 2 people pitch the tent:
- Spread out the poles on the ground,
- Insert them in their fabric sleeve (any way as the 2 poles are the same),
- Insert the end of one pole in the sleeve and repeat for the second pole,
- Make the other end of the pole taut and insert the pole in the opposite sleeve,
- The shelter is free-standing, move it and plant the 4 pegs in the corners.
We test all our tents in a wind tunnel on a turntable. The goal is to expose each side of the shelter to the same wind intensity.
Properly pitched, this shelter remains habitable in wind speed 4, measured at 30 km/hr.
If more resistance is needed, guy ropes are available on the Decathlon website and in store, reference 8030251.
This shelter has 2 identical poles.
Main material: fibreglass (with steel ferrule between the poles).
Diameter: 7,9 mm.
Don't throw away, repair
This tent is designed to be repairable. Spare parts and repairs are available at the workshop at your local Decathlon shop or on Decathlon.fr.
Here are the reference numbers for the spare parts:
- Fibreglass pole Ø 7.9 mm and 60 cm long cut to size: 8361597,
- Ferrule for pole Ø 7.9 mm: 8302916,
- Elastic Ø 2.5 mm - 6 m long: 1163607,
- Fabric adhesive patch kit - blue: 8584596,
- Fabric repair adhesive roll - blue: 8584597.
Care and storage advice
Our shelters have been designed for occasional outdoor use (4 weeks per year) during your adventures in the great outdoors. Continued exposure to UV rays over several weeks can damage the fabric. These products are not classified as “garden furniture” and aren’t designed to be left outdoors permanently. To guarantee maximum durability of your shelter, it's important to clean and store it in its cover when not in use.