The FORCLAZ TREK 500 head torch has 5 modes suited to every situation:
- Fixed red mode for discretion in a shelter or preserving your night vision
- Eco mode (20lm) for reading maps or using in the bivouac
- Standard mode (80lm) for walking along trails or forest paths
- Power mode (200lm) for hiking on uneven paths
- Flash mode for signalling your presence
When the battery is almost empty, the automatic reserve mode guarantees 1 hour run time at 25 lumens
1800mAh Lithium-ion battery rechargeable with microUSB cable (supplied) and compatible with external chargers and FORCLAZ solar panels.
Recharging time 2h to 2h 30min approx
The FORCLAZ TREK 500's wide beam diffuses light uniformly so you can see in front of you and to the sides.
Constant LED lighting: lighting performance does not decrease as batteries lose charge.
Monobloc design for optimal compactness.
ABS casing with adjustable angle and rubber shock protection.
The TREK 500 USB head torch can be locked (long press on the two buttons) to prevent accidental switching it on in your bag.
SIZE (L x H x D)
62 x 41 x 35 mm (not including band)
Removable, washable headband.
Composition: 70% polyester and 30% natural rubber for maximum comfort.
The two symmetrical buckles facilitate tightening.
The FORCLAZ TREK 500 head torch adapts to fit all head sizes, including both adults and children, as well as mountain helmets.