35 litres. Recommended for 4 to 8 people.
It has two outer storage pockets of elastic netting.
Inside, there is a band to hold bottles and two net pockets for ice blocks.
Thanks to its separator, if you place it horizontally, you can keep the food on the lower level cool for longer. You can also place it vertically to organise your ice box.
When unfolded, the ice box measures 43 cm in height, 33 cm in depth and 43 cm in width.
When folded, the ice box is even more compact, and measures 22 cm in height, 33 cm in depth and 43 cm in width.
Warning! This ice box is not watertight.
It’s normal for moisture or water inside the cooler (through condensation, for example) to seep through seams. This avoids unwanted water or moisture building up inside of the ice box.
If you want to make it watertight, fit it with our watertight bag that is specially designed for this ice box. Copy the code in brackets (8502029) and paste it into our search bar.
HOW TO USE
To improve the thermal performance of the ice box, we recommend:
- finishing inflating it with your mouth using the valve,
- using ice blocks,
- leaving your ice box in the shade,
- only opening it when necessary and quickly closing it.
COMFORTABLE TO CARRY
You can carry it alone using the shoulder strap or between 2 people using the handles on the sides.
We added straps on the top of the ice box so that you can carry your picnic blanket.
We use 600 denier* fabric reinforced with polyester (PES) on the bottom of the ice box to increase the sturdiness of the product in the mountains and in the country.
*Denier tells you the weight of a yarn in grams per unit length of 9 metres; that is, for 600-denier fabric, a weight of 600 grams for 9 metres long.
By folding it, you can reduce the volume of the ice box to gain space. Here our tips for correct folding:
- open the valve, close the zip
- place the ice box horizontally, valve-side up, and hold both sides in your hands
- push on it to make the air come out
- put it back in a vertical position without letting go of the sides and press on the top to compress it as much as possible
- close the valve
- wrap the carrying strap around the ice box to keep it closed.
The bottom of the ice box is detachable to allow you to clean it properly. You just need to pull on the small tab.