Fit and Sizing
The semi-fitted cut suits all body shapes.
Available in 7 sizes (from S to 4XL).
A stunning fabric
We’ve opted for a pique knit fabric made of 60% BCI cotton and 40% polyester composed of recycled plastic bottles.
It’s a stunning, durable material, weighing in at 235 g/m2.
The collar and side panels are made using the same component as the pique knit, for identical colours.
A huge colour range
Available in 15 colours, the MW500 polo shirt allows you to choose the style that suits you best, whether you’re going for a classic look or something more trendy.
It's the details that make the difference
We’ve take care of every last detail in the MW500:
- two pearlescent white buttons - 11 mm 4 holes engraved with Inesis
- reinforced topstitching at the corner of the button strip
- slits on the side, cuffs at the bottom of the sleeves
- low hem and sleeves with double topstitching
- bias cut, tone on tone interior neckline
- discreet Decathlon Inesis branding inside the neckline
How to take care of your polo shirt
Here are a few tips to make your polo shirt last longer:
- machine-wash at 30 °C inside out and with similar colours.
- use liquid laundry detergent, as powder detergents can leave marks on dark clothing
- spin at 800/900 rpm at a maximum to avoid breaking the cotton fibres.
- air drying recommended
Why is this polo shirt eco-designed?
By following a thorough methodology based on laboratory tests, we’ve compared products of the same typology and that respond to the same uses to define a theoretical life span. By identifying weak points, we’ve been able to improve the design of our products to extend this theoretical life span.
This method has helped us extend the theoretical life of the MW500 polo shirt by 41%