What is the cut of the 900 liner jacket?
The 900 liner jacket comes in SLIM fit.
How to wash your liner jacket?
* Close all the zips on the quilted jacket
* Turn it inside out
* Machine wash at 30°, delicate programme with little detergent & without fabric softener.Important:set to a very gently spin cycle (less than 800 rev/min):too strong a spin could create feather balls that are difficult to undo
* Put 2 clean, ideally white, tennis balls in the drum of the washing machine.
* Perform a 2nd or 3rd rinse cycle to make sure that any washing product that remains from the previous wash has been eliminated
How to dry your liner jacket?
Dry in a tumble dryer (strongly recommended)
* Use a gentle or delicate programme.
* Dry on several long cycles to dry completely.
* Between 2 cycles, shake the down to break up the clumps of feathers which form during washing.
If you do not have a tumble dryer, the process is longer. (drying can take 1 to 2 weeks on a dry and flat place). Make sure you pat the jacket to avoid feather balls (at least 4-5 times)
Where do the feathers come from?
Thanks to our traceability system, we can guarantee the origin of the feathers in accordance with our commitment to using responsible materials. Our suppliers are committed to using only feathers that come from ducks that are raised for their meat and plucked after slaughter.
The filling power of a jacket: what is it? (CUIN)
This 85% down/15% feather jacket has a guaranteed filling power of 600 CUIN (European standard).
"Filling power" is a measure of the down's thermal insulation capacity through its ability to "trap" a certain amount of air. Down with higher filling power (a higher CUIN number) takes up more space, trapping more air and providing greater thermal insulation.
The advantages of duck down and feather filling
The down's long-lasting filling power gives it 3 important qualities for winter sports:
- Thermal insulation thanks to the air trapped in the down and feathers.
- Lightness: down is lighter than synthetic wadding, while offering the same degree of warmth.
A score for comparing products' environmental impact
The product's environmental impact is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall ABCDE score is given to help you easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type (t-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.).
Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products.
For further information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/