Minimum: 45 litres.
Maximum: 70 litres.
Minimum 45L: H55 x W33 x D30 cm.
Maximum 70L: H83 x W33 x D30 cm.
- Thermoformed foam back, ensuring good carrying comfort and good breathability.
- Inner foam to increase the rigidity of the back, removable to make it more lightweight. It can also be used as a bivouac mat.
- Padded and mesh-lined ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps, with adjustable load adjuster straps.
- Adjustable and removable chest strap.
- Ergonomic hip belt for better carrying comfort.
- Two gear loops on shoulder straps.
- Two ice-axe loops.
- Adjustable and removable front ski loop system.
- Adjustable over-the-top strap to compress the bag or secure a rope.
- Side compression straps, can be used to carry skis, sleeping mat, etc. They can also be clipped together at the front of the pack to carry a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Hydration pack compatible: two hooks, drinking tube hole on shoulder strap.
- Grab handle.
- Gear loop on hip belt.
- A quick-access pocket at the top of the top lid, 25 cm x 25 cm.
- An inner mesh pocket on the inside of the top lid with key hook, 21 cm x 25 cm.
- A quick-access pocket on the front of the bag, 29 cm x 21 cm.
- A zip pocket on the hip belt, 18 cm x 10 cm.
- An inner zip pocket at the back, 22 cm x 20 cm, with key hook.
- The top of the bag fastens with a drawcord.
- Roll-top closure on the middle section, giving a reduced volume of 45 litres
- Large zipped side opening for quick access to the main compartment.
- Main fabric: Ripstop 420 denier polyamide / Water repellent.
- Bag base fabric: 600 denier TPE-coated polyester / Extremely durable.
Fully accessorised weight