- Two-piece suit for intensive free diving
- Top with hood
- Waist-cut pants
- Super-supple Elaskin X10 neoprene for improved comfort and greater freedom of movement
- Open cell neoprene interior for outstanding thermal protection
- High quality pre-formed anatomical cut for maximum comfort
- Special anatomical cut at the back to prevent the formation of water pockets on the back or between the shoulders
- Seamless stretch panels at articulations to reduce friction (shoulders, knees and elbows).
- Pre-formed to follow the curvature of the lower back and crotch for a snugger fitting suit
- Pre-formed, crotch-piece ergonomically designed to avoid discomfort between the legs, with double clip closure
- Jersey crotch-panel on the top and between the legs of the pants designed to prevent wear resulting from friction between the thighs while swimming
/Hood with Anti-Squeeze System/
- The Anti-Squeeze System mitigates the suction effect in the ears and simplifies pressure equalization during dives.
- Smooth outer coating improves movement through the water for slicker, more efficient diving
- Reinforced stress pad on the top specifically designed not to cause turbulence
- The Elite offers a high degree of thermal protection
- Combines the qualities of an open cell interior with a smooth outer skin
- Open cell interior procures maximum warmth
- Smooth outer skin offers excellent protection from the wind and dries fast, especially useful on boats and at the end of the dive session
/X-Ray Camo camouflage/
- Beuchat’s exclusive X-Ray Camo camouflage is based on the Beuchat Trigocamo photographic camouflage, specially redesigned for an ultra-smooth suit
- Natural colours melt into the underwater background
- X-Ray Camo camouflage is used on different parts of the Elite in order to break up the silhouette of the suit and make the diver even harder to detect. Camouflage is positioned primarily on forward-facing surfaces.
- Protective Supratex 2 kneepads combining flexibility and resistance to abrasion
- Top incorporates a reinforced stress pad on the bust specially designed to prevent turbulence and provide improved comfort and grip when loading long, powerful spearguns (to prevent the butt slipping).
- Thinner face seals (-1 mm) 4 mm on the 5 mm version and 6 mm on the 7 mm version.
- 360° single-piece face seal for improved comfort, seal and sustainability, with no seam at mouth level
/Edging & finishes/
- Neoprene panels bonded edge-to-edge with external overlock.
- Seals with high quality finishes, edged with smooth neoprene for better water tightness, improved appearance and more resilience during dressing and undressing
- Lower edge of the top reinforced for better resilience during dressing and undressing
- To use: Cold water or temperate
- Neoprene: Elaskin X 10
- Reinforcements: Supratex 2
- Equalizing System: yes
- High Quality Preformed: yes
- Material: Smooth outside / Open-cell inside
- Camo: X-Ray Camo