• One of our most popular styles due to its versatile nature, our Short Finger Deckhand Gloves are designed by our experts with a double layer Amara reinforcement on the palm to offer excellent grip without absorbing or holding water. Fully featured these gloves benefit from wraparound palm protection, offset finger seams and a pre-shaped construction to fit to your hand, while the reduced cuff length and rear volume adjustment provide a flexible and comfortable fit. They are a great all-round glove for a multitude of water sports; whether that be sailing, dinghy sailing, paddlesports or boardsports such as kayaking or windsurfing.
• Double-layer Amara reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly.
• 4-way stretch fabric across the back of the hand provides UV 50+ protection and is water repellent.
• Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear.
• Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and complete wear protection.
• Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape.
• Reduced cuff length to eliminate bulk and improve comfort.
• Rear volume adjustment for freedom of movement and increased wrist flex.
• Easy to grab silicone grip at cuff.
• Panel: 93% Nylon / 7% Elastane
• Main: 60% Nylon / 40% Polyurethan
• Cuffs: 60% Neoprene / 40% Nylon
• Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. No Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Do not store wet. After use rinse in fresh water.