- Secure Fit - internal drawcord allows you to adjust the fit
- Higher chlorine resistance than standard swimwear fabrics - fits like new for longer with CREORA® HighClo™
- Shape Retention - fabric stretches so you can enjoy your swim without feeling restricted
- Made from recycled waste fabric – yarns in the fabric are made from 100% pre-consumer waste, such as waste fabric from factories
Size reference (In the event of any discrepancies between size chart and below descriptions, the size chart shall prevail):
SIZE XS // Lower Waist 22” / 55 cm ; Height 104 cm ; Age 4-5
SIZE S // Lower Waist 24” / 60 cm ; Height 116 cm ; Age 6-7
SIZE M // Lower Waist 26” / 65 cm ; Height 128 cm ; Age 8-9
SIZE L // Lower Waist 28” / 70 cm ; Height 140 cm ; Age 10-11
SIZE XL // Lower Waist 30” / 75 cm ; Height 152 cm ; Age 12-13
SIZE XXL // Lower Waist 32” / 80 cm ; Height 164 cm ; Age 13-14
- Rinse immediately in clean cold water after use. Chlorine will damage the suit over time.
*Gently squeeze the suit to remove excess water.
- Follow the washing instructions on the care lable after each use.
- Lay flat in a warm enviroment and avoid direct lengthy exposure to the sun.
- Be careful where you sit. If possible, try to sit on a towel as pool side and decks can be abrasive which may snag the suit.
- Avoid contact with direct heat. Keep away from the radiator and do not iron.