- Higher chlorine resistance than standard swimwear fabrics - fits like new for longer with CREORA® HighClo™
- High colour performance - enabling the use of fluo and bright colours
- Made from recycled plastic bottles - the yarn in the fabric is made from 100% post-consumer waste, such as recycled plastic bottles
- Crop Top Liner - for modesty and support
Size reference (For detailed measurements, please refer to the above size chart photo):
24 ; Approx. Age 5-6 ; Height 116 cm ; Chest 61 cm ; Waist 56 cm ; Hip 64 cm
26 ; Approx. Age 7-8 ; Height 128 cm ; Chest 66.5 cm ; Waist 59 cm ; Hip 70 cm
28 ; Approx. Age 9-10 ; Height 140 cm ; Chest 72 cm ; Waist 62 cm ; Hip 76 cm
30 ; Approx. Age 11-12 ; Height 152 cm ; Chest 77.5 cm ; Waist 65 cm ; Hip 84 cm
32 ; Approx. Age 13-14 ; Height 164 cm ; Chest 84 cm ; Waist 69 cm ; Hip 90 cm
- Rinse immediately in clean cold water after use. Chlorine will damage the suit over time.
*Gently squeeze the suit to remove excess water.
- Follow the washing instructions on the care lable after each use.
- Lay flat in a warm enviroment and avoid direct lengthy exposure to the sun.
- Be careful where you sit. If possible, try to sit on a towel as pool side and decks can be abrasive which may snag the suit.
- Avoid contact with direct heat. Keep away from the radiator and do not iron.