Recommendations for use
To change position, stand behind the armchair, put one foot in the middle of the bottom bar, push the back forward with one hand and use the other hand to unclip then fasten the seat in the desired position.
The armrests are removable.Lift them up then slide them back to put them in place.Do the reverse if you don't want to use them.
The headrest is adjustable, just slide it with the two straps to position it.
- Place the armchair with its hooks in front of you.
- Put it upright on its feet.
- Take off the elastic strap from the back and pull the back towards you.
- The armchair unfolds itself and sits on its 4 feet.
- With the other hand on the hooks side, pick up and lock the seat in the desired position (dining / relaxing / resting).
- Finally, fasten the armrests into their inserts.
- Fold up the armrests.
- Stand behind the armchair with your foot on the bottom bar, unlock the seat and let it relax onto its feet.
- Lift the armchair by pushing the back forward while keeping your foot pressed down on the bottom bar.
- Lower the back down and put the elastic strap back on.
- Use the carry strap to transport it.
Our camping chairs have been designed for occasional outdoor use when camping, in your garden or the great outdoors. Continued exposure to UV rays over several weeks can damage the fabric. These products are not classified as “garden furniture” and aren’t designed to be left outdoors permanently. To guarantee maximum durability of your chair, it's important to store it when not in use.
USING A DOPE DYED BITON COMPONENT
We have used an environmentally-friendly component: "dope dyed biton" fabric.
Textile dyeing requires a lot of water and also produces waste water from the dye baths. To reduce this impact on the environment, we use only mass pigmentation of one yarn out of every two (Bi-ton), and thus reduce our consumption and our impact on water.
Our camping chairs are guaranteed for 2 years.
Our commitment? To offer you long-lasting products that you can use on all your camping trips. Because the products we love the most are those that have a story to tell and will have more to tell in the future!