The EVADICT 5L bag is ready for trail running.
Our design team created this practical bag with technical features for trail runners:
- Available in a single size, it can be adjusted to fit you with its adjustment straps and its ergonomic shape. With room for: at the front 2 x 250ml (not incl.) water bladders, your smartphone (secure pocket) and nutrition.
at the back, your 1L water bladder (included), your windbreaker, a jacket, your ID and keys (secure pocket).
How to properly load up your trail running bag
- Rear pocket reserved for a full water bladder.
- A secure rear pocket for your keys and survival blanket.
- Place your waterproofs in the rear pocket and put your bag on your back.
- Tighten and adjust your bag.
- A kangaroo pocket for your windbreaker. Front:
- Upper pockets for 250ml bottles if required.
A pocket for gels on the right and a zipped pocket for your phone
Some information on the rescue whistle and water bladder:
An emergency whistle and water bladder are compulsory for trail running. So, to make preparation easier, they are already included in your 5 L bag!
The 110-decibel emergency whistle is in the front breast pocket, within easy reach.
The new water bladder has a volume of 1 L, which provides two hours of running time between drink stations.
How to manage your water bladder
Your water bladder has a volume of 1 L and dimensions of 30 x 16 cm. Its tube equipped with a bite valve is 100 cm long so that it can be adapted to all body sizes.
What is less well known is that you can easily cut the tube to the length that suits you for even more running comfort!
Fill the bladder with water between - 20 and + 40 °C. No milk or alcohol. Not microwave safe.