What types of cup does the fitness bra have?
This fitness bra is equipped with integrated cups.
The bra is available in sizes up to 5XL
We designed this fitness bra to be adaptable to all body shapes. This sports bra was developed with the help of testers and underwent support validation tests to ensure your comfort and protect your breasts from impact. It is available in sizes XS to 5XL.
Why is the 920 zip-up sports bra ideal for high-impact activities?
This 920 sports bra with superior support is suitable for high-impact fitness activities (hiit, cardio circuits, cross training, treadmill running, etc.).
It is easy to put on thanks to the front zip and adjustable straps, provides the perfect support without underwiring, and has thin, pre-shaped foam cups.
The muscle back features technical, ventilated fabric for moisture management. *Reduces impacts by 44 % compared to a regular bra when doing high-impact activities.
How do you properly do up the zip fastener on your sports bra?
We made this sports bra with a front zip so it's easy to put on. To avoid the sports bra coming undone while you work out, the zip puller has two positions:
In an upwards position, it slides, to open and close the zip fastener.
In a downwards position, it locks the opening of the zip fastener once it's done up.
A sports must-have:
When working out, your breasts are put through more stress and impacts than during your daily activities. They are subject to movements and bouncing that can create a force of up to five times their actual weight. Wearing a sports bra provides both the support and comfort you need when doing a physical activity.
Protect your breasts:
No matter your cup size or age, your breasts suffer a lot of impacts during exercise. As fragile organs supported almost exclusively by your skin, they need specialist support. If you just wear a normal bra with less support, it could lead to pain and, over time, to sagging. A sports bra is just as important as your other sports clothes and shoes, protecting your chest from impacts.
Three levels of support depending on your sport:
- Low support (pilates, gentle gym, strength training, etc.) for activities where the breasts will not move much.
- Medium support (fitness dancing, cardio training, etc.) for moderate, non-repeated bouncing.
- High support (step, running, trampolining, etc.) for activities involving intensive movements.
Choosing the right size
The right size ensures good support and a comfortable fit.
To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement:
* Measure yourself without a bra on.
* Use a mirror.
* Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back towards the bottom of your shoulder blades.
* Bring the tape measure across the fullest part of your bust. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement.You can then check this measurement against the size chart.
How are DOMYOS bras designed?
Our models are designed to increase comfort and help prevent health problems:
* we do not use underwiring (risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes)
* we minimise seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing)
* we use components that wick perspiration away from the body (improves the level of comfort and considerably lowers the risk of chafing).
How are DOMYOS bras tested?
All our products are verified in our in-house labs in France using our bust support test (measures the decrease in acceleration of the breasts during sports).
They are rated and categorised:
1 : light support
3: medium support
5: superior support
* Our fitness bras guarantee a reduction in the acceleration of the bust compared with a regular bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
Are products tested before being sold?
Of course! All our fabrics must successfully pass rigorous lab tests to ensure your comfort and safety. We test them for colourfastness, resistance to repeated washing, perspiration wicking and more. We call these our "torture tests".
And after that? Is that it? No, there's more. We then have sports users put our products through the ringer. We listen to and analyse their feedback to fix what needs to be improved. And only then is your sports clothing ready!
A rating to compare the environmental impact of products
A product's environmental impact is calculated for its entire life cycle using various indicators. An overall rating (ABCDE) is given, allowing you to easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing similar products to each other (T-shirts, bottoms, backpacks etc.).
Decathlon openly displays the environmental ratings of its products.
Find out more: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/