QUECHUA

Kids’ Hiking Sandals MH120 - Jr size 10 TO Adult size 6 - Dark Blue

$249
Ref. : 8553396

Our design team, parents of young hikers, has eco-designed these kids’ sandals MH120 for playing, running, jumping in comfort on sunny days

Versatile sandal, that is equally effective on trails as well as crossing a stream thanks to the good grip. Their comfort, light weight and durability will win you over all summer long.

Color: deep indigo / vermilion

  • UK 13C EU32 Out of Stock
  • UK 1.5 EU34 Out of Stock
  • UK 5.5 EU39 Out of Stock

Our services :

  • Free delivery for Decathlon brands orders above $399
  • All Decathlon products are eligible for lifetime return

Products benefits

Traction

Rubber sole providing excellent grip and durability

Easy dressing

Easy to put on thanks to the wide rip-tab

Breathability

The woven thread upper provides breathability and support

Easy maintenance

Machine washable at 30°C. Tested for 5 washes.

Pictures

Kids’ Hiking Sandals MH120 - Jr size 10 TO Adult size 6 - Dark Blue
Kids’ Hiking Sandals MH120 - Jr size 10 TO Adult size 6 - Dark Blue

Technical information

Sole grip

The grip of our soles is certified.
To be awarded certification, the boots must pass laboratory tests to assess the grip rate on different surfaces (Smooth, Rugged, Dry, Wet).
To validate these tests, we also assess the quality of our soles on the field, in the mountains, by a panel of young testers.

OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY

We have improved this product with an eco-design approach by using 30% recycled rubber
We use the dope dyeing process up to 79%, the remaining 21% are made from greige yarn (greige means that the fabric is not dyed.
The colour is in its raw state) The product’s CO2 impact is reduced by 20% compared to the previous model.

OUR COMMITMENT TO CONSUME LESS WATER WITH THIS PRODUCT

Textile dyeing requires a lot of water but also produces waste water from the dye baths. To reduce our environmental impact, we use a mass pigmentation process that involves adding the colour pigments when the yarn itself is produced.

Product design: our expertise

Our Quechua global design centre is based in Passy, at the foot of Mont-Blanc in Haute Savoie.
This location makes it a real meeting place for our teams (designers, product managers, engineers, etc) and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
A great asset for designing your mountain walking products and providing you with all our expertise.

Warranty

2 years

Product concept & technology

Product Composition

Outer sole of 55% Butadiene Rubber, 45% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Upper of 100% Polyester

STOCK ADVICE

Store in a dry, ventilated place

TESTS

Our design team is based at the foot of Mont Blanc, in Haute-Savoie (France). All year round, we create and develop products that are beautiful, simple and technologically advanced. These are then ruthlessly tested in the field, as we remain convinced that only through rigorous testing under real world conditions, like the ones you will be using them in, can we continue to provide you with better products than ever.

Approved By

To meet your requirements, Quechua products are tested in the mountains in conditions you will encounter during your hikes.
Sarah, our Field Test Engineer, as well as a panel of child testers, test the products throughout their development until they’re offered for sale.

Maintenance advice

Machine wash - 30° max - normal

User reviews

Loading

Questions & Answers