Detail of different pockets
These shorts come with 7 pockets.
- a large zipped pocket at the chest for a phone (up to iPhone 13).
- 2 back pockets to house two 250 mL bottles.
- 4 side pockets for 3 to 4 gels each or for other belongings (keys, airpod box, etc.)
The pockets are distributed around the waist so that you do not feel the weight and the items you're carrying don't move about as much.
In order to reduce chafing at crotch level, fairly common over long distances, our design teams increased the length of the shorts. When you run, they ride up less and protect you from friction.
In order to ensure perfect freedom of movement and excellent ventilation, these shorts have 2 side openings.
The shorts do not have built-in briefs, so you can choose the most suitable underwear for your sport.
In order to fulfil your needs as well as possible, we have improved these shorts: - a new, more slimline waistband that helps to wick away perspiration;
- 2 additional side pockets;
- 1 front pocket closed with a zip for securing your smartphone;
- a new component that is more breathable and provides more freedom of movement, thanks to its greater elasticity.
You can now train or race over long distances with everything you need to keep hydrated and eat.
And in order to remain safe, you will be able to take your smartphone with you.
These shorts can be adjusted to fit with a drawstring.
For carrying weight at waist level comfortably, we recommended positioning the shorts high on the waist and carefully adjusting the drawstring .
By recycling polyamide pellets or yarn scraps, we reduce the use of resources from oil while retaining the breathable qualities of the material while you exercise.