SureFire's new dual-output G2X and MaxVision™ flashlights use a proprietary reflector to shape the light of high-output LEDs into a wide and useful MaxVision Beam™, optimized for your field of view. With a high output of 800 blinding lumens and a low output of 15 useful lumens, the versatile G2X-MV is ready to complete most of the tasks at hand.
Press or click its tail cover switch to achieve ergonomic and foolproof activation even under the most stressful conditions. It leads with low output, but a second press or click within two seconds can provide a full 800 lumens output. The lightweight but tough Nitrolon® polymer body is resistant to scratches, abrasion and corrosion, and has a smooth shape, a comfortable and firm grip. The bezel is made of high-strength aerospace aluminum, hard anodized and has military specifications surface. If you are looking for a dual-output flashlight with a user-friendly beam, reliability and durability to handle multiple tasks, then G2X MaxVision is your best choice.
- High-performance LEDs and specially developed reflectors produce a wide, smooth MaxVision Beam™
- Two output levels-first activate low level, then high level for maximum brightness
- Press the tail cover switch to turn on the low instantaneously, press it again and click to constantly turn on the low, return to close and press it again within two seconds or click the high
- Corrosion-resistant and durable high-impact Nitrolon® polymer body
- Durable optically coated polycarbonate windows resist impact and maximize light transmission
- Backed by SureFire's worry-free guarantee
High 800.0 lumens/1.5 hours*
Low 15 lumens/52 hours
Frame diameter: 1.1"
Weight (including battery): 3.9 ounces
Battery: 2x CR123A
*All performance claims are tested according to ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 standards.