We gave the iconic Hurricane XLT a fresh comfort upgrade, outfitting it with soft heel-strap padding and a new, modern sole featuring even better traction than ever before. Finished with Unifi® recycled polyester straps.
*Best for: Day hikes, Light hikes
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right, Injection-molded strap ends for quick and easy grip and adjustability
- A lightweight EVA-foam midsole adds extra cushioning for maximum comfort
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Rubber outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- 100% Textile
Weight: Half Pair Weight - 289g
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We're still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.