Cycling | How To Fold And Unfold a Folding Bike?
When folded the bike, it can be more easily carried into workplaces or on public transportation and more easily stored at home. Check out how to fold and unfold a folding bike.
HOW TO UNFOLD A FOLDING BIKE?
1. To separate front and rear wheel
There is a buckle to lock them up. We need to unlock it to separate the frame.
A folding buckle in middle of the frame will make a "tic" sound when you successfully unfold it.
2. How to unfold and lock the head tube of a folding bike
Then you need to turn the buckle to point it towards the front wheel and press downward.
Next, unfold and lock the head tube in clockwise direction.
3. To adjust the saddle height
A little tip here - Don't blend the brake cable by the frame
It needs to be running nice and smooth.
We can go for a ride now!
HOW TO FOLD A FOLDING BIKE?
1. How to fold the headtube of a folding bike
When we fold the bike, the left pedal should point towards the front wheel.
Then, release the headtube buckle in anti-clockwise direction and fold the headtube.
2. To pull up the buckle and fold the bike
Next, release the buckle in the middle of the frame, turn the buckle from pointing toward front wheel to outside of the frame. Pull up the buckle and fold the bike.
Remember to lock the front and rear wheel by the frame buckle!
3. To lower the saddle and press the pedal
Lastly, we lower the saddle.
For the foldable pedal:
- To press the pedal towards the bike frame then fold it upwards - The other side is the same